July 12th, 2012
Hey hey hey!! Ahh, these Instagrams make summer look beautiful..relaxing, colorful and full of adventure, which it is.
Left to right:
1. Central Park on a not so hot sunday fun day
2. Just another visit to Smorgasburg
3. Whoot whoot! Jack White and Alabama Shakes. This is probably the best view I had all night, which was captured by a zoom and a jump. Once again I state, “Concerts with general admission were not made with short ppl in mind.”
4. Rooftop view of the Empire State Building from the fabulous 230-Fifth
5. Chocolate and pecan dipped frozen bananas…want to make some now!
6. My own super easy DIY jewelry hanging station.
7. NYC welcoming me back with a full circle rainbow…seriously one of the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen!
8. Two sweet puppies that I miss tremendously. I can’t even look at this photo and now have tears. Ugh I want them here in NY!
9. Beach days…and yes I wore boots to the beach. I find them to be more comfortable than flip flops.
10. Top of Rock view of the city. Makes Manhattan appear smaller than its actually size.
11. A quote that I’m liking right now.
12. Happy Independence Day!
Dreaming of ice cold fruit,